If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, we may be able to aid you with your case.
1. Is the patient residing at Home/Residential Home/Nursing Home/Hospital in England or Wales?
2. If in hospital, are the hospital staff putting pressure on you to move the patient elsewhere?
3. Does the patient receive any funding from the Local Authority or NHS?
4. Does the patient pay any part of their care fees?
5. Does the patient have confirmed, diagnosed health needs?
6. Is the patient able to make their own decisions and manage their own care?
7. Has the patient been hospitalised in the last 12 months?
8. Does the patient require 24/7 care?
9. Has the patient ever had NHS Continuing Healthcare Assessment?